As we integrate information more consciously, we realize that all areas are a reflection of human beings, for example we can see in civil engineering how it is essential to build solid foundations, with quality materials, from a clear purpose, or in agronomy the importance of nurturing and caring for what we sow, then, now, according to the purpose of the title of this text, we can integrate the energetic concepts of the chakras into our earthly experience.
According to different perspectives in the world (Hinduism, Theosophy, Gnosticism, New Age) the chakras are the main energy centers in our body and are integrated into our physical, mental, emotional, sentimental and expressive world. Currently we can find 7 chakras directly related to our earthly experience, for this reason the connection list between chakras and our lives has 7 points, let’s understand how we can integrate them to our experience in a constructive way:
- Experience from birth to 7 years old (chakra muladhara/root): this chakra, represented by the color red, is that of our anchorage to the earth, as children we need to learn to relate to the environment, to communicate, to develop our safety , so it is necessary for us to be as integral examples as possible for the children who arrive on the planet.
- Experience from 7 to 14 years old (chakra svadhisthana/sacrum): this chakra, represented by orange color, is our creative force/expression and energizing center, it is time to acquire habits that build our cells and discover our talents, to learn how to create/express from our hearts what we flow with, so it is necessary to foster conscious experimentation, and with proper guidance.
- Experience from 14 to 21 years old (chakra manipura/solar plexus): this chakra, represented by the yellow color, is the center of our emotions, the whole belief system that we have received (consciously or unconsciously) manifests itself into emotions, and so we begin to relate from a more energetic point of view that can be used to learn about our interaction with others to decide what we want to take from everything we have learned to our next phase. When, during this period, we feel at peace, the tendency is for us to strengthen our identity, otherwise we will enter into a search for something that we haven’t learned until we feel that we’ve found it. With solid foundations that allow us to be who we really are, and express ourselves constructively and transparently, we use this period to enhance what we have perceived and constructed since birth.
- Experience from 21 to 28 years old (chakra anahata/heart): this chakra, represented by the color green, is the center of our feelings, where we integrate our experience. This period leads us to understand, in a more rational way, that we can build feelings and realities from our belief system and our expression. Realizing that, what manifests itself in our life is 100% our responsibility, from our decisions, we can focus on constructing our integrity by understanding that everything has an effect around.
- Experience from 28 to 35 years old (chakra visuddha/throat): This chakra, represented by the blue color, is the center of the expression/communication of our own truth. For this chakra to be developed it is essential to be connected to our natural talents, to our true identity, to the idea that we are all part of the same living organism. In this period, with the certainty of what we want to construct, we find the need to express ourselves in the most assertive, transparent, coherent and respectful way possible, this allows us to connect more authentically with everyone and everything around us. Our actions, words, gestures and expressions align with our heart.
- Experience from 35 to 42 years old (chakra ajna/third eye): this chakra, represented by the indigo color, is the center that allows us to clearly perceive the motives behind actions, as we perceive reality as it is, our abilities empower us even more because we learn to relate more assertively to appropriate beings to construct as a team and to make more conscious and assertive decisions in all areas of our lives. Here the tendency is to find the appropriate measure of everything for our own life.
- Experience from 42 to 47 years old (chakra sahasrara/crown): this chakra, represented by the violet color, is the center of our sense of belonging to the whole, allows us to understand that everything external is a reflection of within and we are more conscious about what we want to manifest from our vibration (feelings, emotions, thoughts, words and actions) to construct with the most appropriate conscience from our talents integrated into the context.
These processes can be developed at any time in our lives, our perception allows us to accept the experience as it is, it is always time to integrate different perspectives that allow us to find our center of peace, where we integrate our 3 lower and higher chakras, our heart . As a prism we can crystallize our experience from the colors.
WhatsApp: +57 305 3715480
Articles at PEA: https://en.empoweringangle.com/category/angel/