We’ve already read about the importance of the proteins on our diet, for they’re responsible for the cell regeneration (click here to read full article), what makes its intake to be essential.
Let’s learn a little more about carbohydrates. Carbohydrates are other important macronutrient for the body. In the book Human nutrition in the developing world (available in English at Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations – FAO website), Professor, Michael C. Latham says that carbohydrates are compounds containing carbon, hydrogen and oxygen. They are burned during metabolism to produce energy, liberating carbon dioxide (CO2) and water (H2O). The carbohydrates in the human diet are mainly in the form of starches and various sugars. Carbohydrates can be divided into three groups:
- monosaccharides, e.g. glucose, fructose, galactose;
- disaccharides, e.g. sucrose (table sugar), lactose, maltose;
- polysaccharides, e.g. starch, glycogen (animal starch), cellulose.
Carbohydrates represent energy for the body. A smart way of consuming carbohydrates would be by identifying which of them are richer in micronutrients and better taken by people’s body according to the blood type diet. Let’s see a list of 7 foods, that raise our bodies’ energy and nutrition levels, below:
- Brown Rice
- Macadamia nuts
Simple foods can really improve our cells function and, consequently, our bodies’. Let’s invest on our nutrition for keeping our perfect health.
- Nutrición Humana en el Mundo en Desarrollo (Spanish). Available at http://www.fao.org/docrep/006/w0073s/w0073s00.htm
- Blood Type Diet Values. Available at http://www.dadamo.com/typebase4/typebase5/T5.pl
WhatsApp: +57 305 3715480
Articles at PEA: https://en.empoweringangle.com/category/angel/