Following the line of integrating habits that allow us to enhance our personal development, in Feng Shui we find that there is an orientation that favors our self-knowledge and the way in which we integrate it into the context, depending on our year of birth and our gender. In these days I’ve been analyzing different periods of my life and I realized that the ones that were more complicated happened when I was sleeping or working for a long period of time during the day, towards certain cardinal points, which, for me, are more resistant, but since I’m aware of my most appropriate orientation, I feel that my personal process has been enhanced. The secret of flowing with life includes understanding our limits and then working with our strengths to continue our evolution, so our orientation is part of the process of placing ourselves where we find the point of least resistance, to use our energy efficiently.
Let’s remember that, in order to do these calculations, it is important that we take into account the fact that the new year in China begins in February or March of our year, so if we are born before April, it is recommended that we search the internet for when there was a change of year when we were born, because if it hadn’t changed, we have to use the date of the previous year. Let’s start by adding the last two digits of our birth year until we get to one digit (Example: 88=8+8=16 = 1+6=7) and follow the most appropriate case among the following:
- Women who were born before 1999 (x+5): must add 5 to the digit that resulted from the sum of the last two digits of the year of birth, and revert it to a digit if there is more than one digit. (Example: (1989) –> 89=8+9=17=1+7=8….8+5=13 = 1+3 = 4).
- Women born from the year 2000 on (x+6): must add 6 to the digit that resulted from the sum of the last two digits of the year of birth, and revert it to a digit if there is more than one digit. (Example: (2001) –> 01=1+0=1…1+6 = 7)
- Women who had as final number 5: must follow the orientation of number 8.
- Men who were born before 1999 (10-x): must subtract the digit that resulted from the sum of the last two digits of the year of birth to 10, and turn it back into one digit if there is more than one. (Ejemplo: (1988) –> 89=8+9=17=1+7=8…10-8 = 2)
- Men born from the year 2000 on (9-x): must subtract the digit that resulted from the sum of the last two digits of the year of birth to 9, and turn it back into one digit if there is more than one. (Ejemplo: (2001) –> 01=0+1=1…10-1 = 9)
- Men who had as final number 5: must follow the orientation of number 2.
Now that we have our number we can adjust whatever is necessary to keep us oriented in the most appropriate way possible during our day. These are the numbers and orientations: 1: North, 2: Southwest, 3: East, 4: Southeast, 6: Northwest, 7: West, 8: Northeast, 9: South.
Let’s orientate ourselves into the right direction, especially in the places we spend the most time, such as our workplace or our bedroom. While we are standing or sitting, our face must be towards that direction, when we lie down, it is our head that must be in that direction. Let the energy flow.
WhatsApp: +57 305 3715480
Articles at PEA: https://en.empoweringangle.com/category/angel/