As we expand our personal awareness we increase our connection with who we really are (click here to read about transmutation of the being) and by getting new habits we empower our roots, believes and needs, this way we are able to access a part of us that motivates us to exercise respect (click here to read about respect).
Many people have transmitted that everything comes from within and it is really as simple as that. When we want to be respected it is very important that we know how to respect, from the heart. But, how do we know if we are respecting or not, if we don’t know our own personal boundaries and others’ (click here to reflect on respect)? Here self knowledge, self confidence, respect and transparent communication have an important role, since only our own selves are able to know what we really want, like and need, and when that is aligned to respect and constructivity, and that way is communicated, it is really from the heart.
Following these steps we can be more assertive when setting our own personal boudaries from the heart:
- Empowering beliefs: we have beliefs that leads us to a lack of self respect. For example “if we say “NO” we stay alone” or “saying always “YES” is necessary for being a good person”. These are beliefs, when we open up totally without setting any boundaries we hurt ourselves and set an example to everyone around us, that’s why it is very important to observe the reason why we’re not building what we desire (click here to read about empowering beliefs).
- Inner connection, our desire: getting in touch with who we really are helps us design our lives and build the boundaries necessary for our development. If we want a job where we can have a flexible schedule we can find it, so we must send our CV to the companies that offer this benefit or create our own business (this would be a limit that helps us build what we want). REMEMBER THAT WHAT WE WANT FROM HEART IS ALWAYS CONNECTED TO TRANSPARENCY, RESPECT AND CONSTRUCTIVITY (click here to read about recognizing what is from the heart).
- Clear Boundaries: when we decide what we want in our personal, professional or loving lives, we can set clear boundaries that bring the results that we want. These boundaries must be aligned to the heart, that is, being detached and understanding the other’s freedom of being, so that we can build assertively.
- Comunication and application: to conclude the process it is important that we communicate our reality to the parties involved and apply what we desire. If we desire a relationship full of fidelity, loyalt, respect and freedom of being who we are, we must act coherently with that desire, work on ourselves what we want so we can offer it too.
This is an important cycle to connect in a more loving level to the world, making a habit of it we feel that our relationships transform themselves and get more peaceful.
After two years of working at an office, I realized that my desire is being with people and help them to be the best version of themselves and having time during the day to take care of myself, the boundary I set over time was “working where I can help people and take care of myself”. That, totall, changes my life. What about you? Have you ever set a boundary that changes your life?
To transform our minds (click here to read about constructive mind) and focus that energy on the empowering construction of our lives, ans others’, is not always enough practicing to see the constructive side of the situations, sometimes we need to go deeper in order to understand our personal beliefs system (click here to read about beliefs) and the needs behind itself, since when we aknowledge the need, that generate the belief, and transform it, we are able to, efectively, acting different in a coherent way (click here to read about coherence).
At some moments it seems difficult to think something constructive about a certain situation so we can empower our thoughts and beliefs and in that moment we must stop to analize the origin of that internal discomfort, that means there is something we haven’t considered yet, our own needs.
We always build a reality along with certain needs, that can, or not, be ours. For this reason it’s very useful to spend some time living in a different way from the one we’ve always lived, by changing that, we perceive that not all we thought we need we really need.
Now that we understand better what a need is and its effect, let’s learn an easy way of working it out.
- Identify the need that leads us to the belief that leads to discomfort to be empowered.
- Analize if the need is really necessary.
- If it’s not necessary we can change our need.
- If it’s necessary we should align the believe and the thought with it and have the courage to transform the situation through action.
To have harmony in our lives, it is important to change the perspective, some aspects will be easier to work, others less, the important thing is that we always seek integration.
Now that we understand a little better what sublimation is (click here to read the full sublimation article), and how we experience it in our lives, we can begin a journey through our own experience, by integrating all the areas that make up our human integrity. Today’s issue is the sublimation of our mental reality, which is the basis of the way in which we relate to the world.
The reality that exists in our mind, the one we nurture, is the way in which we live our own experience. We have several options and we perceive only the things we pay attention to, because it is what most of the time is being communicated to us, since we connect and identify with it. So if we decide to see everything as an adversity or a challenge, our lives show to us that, in everything we do, when we decide to see everything as learning we live our lives as an infinite experience of knowledge. It is, for this reason, that it is so important to verify the reality we are nurturing in our minds.
Recognizing how our mind influences the way we experience our present, we can follow simple steps to sublimate our mental reality constructively and in harmony with everyone and everything around us.
Let’s ask ourselves: What thoughts do we have during the day that generate anxiety, stress, sadness, on ourselves? Which daily situations intensify those thoughts and emotions? Example: if we think about the country situation, we feel insecure, this is intensified when we watch the news and talk to people about it.
With the destructive thoughts and emotions identified, we can work on them by transforming them into constructive actions that empower us. Example: we are looking for ways to reduce unnecessary needs (click here to see a step by step to assess our needs), to live with what is necessary, to save what we have now, to identify our talents to work contributing to the construction of more constructive, coherent and transparent models, wherever we are.
Let’s identify the thoughts and situations in our day that bring us tranquility and make us feel confidence about ourselves. Example: When we focus on doing something for which we are talented, when we spend time with ourselves, with our children, with animals, with people, with nature, etc.
Let us focus our energy on intention (thoughts, feelings, words and actions) in what makes us feel connected to ourselves and the world. Let’s learn something new about ourselves and the ways we have a more constructive impact from home.
The reflection for today is: How much time do we dedicate per day to sublimate what is constructive for us?
WhatsApp: +57 305 3715480